- Commonwealth Medical Plaza720 Second Avenue, Suite 307Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Phone: (270) 780-2760
- The Medical Center at Bowling Green
- The Medical Center at Albany
- The Medical Center at Caverna
- The Medical Center at Franklin
- The Medical Center at Scottsville
About Heather Lusby, D.O.
“My goal is to provide high quality, empathetic care to my patients.”
Dr. Lusby is trained in how the body fights infection, how infections spread and how to control them. She takes special interest in infections in critically ill patients and HIV care. She is an advocate for the appropriate prescribing of antibiotics to effectively treat infections, protect patients from unnecessary use and to fight antibiotic resistance. Dr. Lusby also specializes in Travel Medicine, helping patients guard against infectious disease during travel to foreign countries.
Nova Southeastern University College of Medicine - Davie, Fla.
University of Florida in Gainesville - Infectious Disease
Magnolia Regional Health Center in Corinth, Miss. - Internal Medicine