Med Center Health knows access to medical information makes for more informed and engaged patients. That’s why our completely secure MyRecord patient health portal allows you to get information to help you and loved ones make better health decisions every day.
PLEASE NOTE: The Medical Center at Albany is currently transitioning to MyRecord. Until further notice, patients seen at The Medical Center at Albany prior to May 1, 2022 should use both MyCareCorner and MyRecord portals. New Patients seen at The Medical Center at Albany after May 1 should access their medical record information only through MyRecord.
Fast, Secure Health Information Available at Your Fingertips
Through MyRecord, patients can access Med Center Health medical records and health information online whenever they want. This completely secure online portal stores your information and you decide who can or cannot view it.
Enrollment is fast and free, based upon information provided by your Med Center Health caregiver. You’ll need a name, date of birth, social security number, email address on file with your caregiver and your medical record number.
You may designate a family member, such as a spouse, to also have access to your information, which is helpful in times of emergency or infirmary. Also, parental access to children’s medical records is also available and coordinated through Med Center’s Health Information Management Department.Download the Authorization of Proxy Access Form
Before you Enroll
To complete the enrollment process, you will need to have your:
- date of birth
- medical record number or last four digits of your Social Security number
- the email address you provided when you registered at The Medical Center.
If you have all of these items, click the “Enroll” link below. If you did not provide your email address, you will need to contact The Medical Center Release of Information Department to provide your email address and enroll. See the FAQ’s below for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain my Medical Record Number?
- Provided in your Registration packet.
- Located on your ID bracelet.
- Call 270-745-1009 and answer specific questions related to your registration. Your Medical Record Number may be given over the phone with satisfactory answers.
- You may also come to the Health Information Management Dept. and speak with someone.
Why can’t I log in?
- You must use the exact name given at registration. Refer to your Registration packet or ID bracelet.
- You must use the email address given at registration.
- If you did not provide your email address at registration, you need to contact the Health Information Management Dept. by calling 270-745-1009 to initiate the process.
I have my Medical Record Number. Why I am unable to access MyRecord?
- Your Medical Record Number includes a letter and nine digits. You must enter all 10 characters.
Why can’t you see my PC screen?
- The patient portal software does not allow us to see your computer screen.
- We are unable to remote in to any PCs that are not on our internal network.
I have received the email with my temporary username and password, but I still can’t log in?
- Please verify you are entering the information correctly.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Username and password must be typed in. These may not be copied and pasted.
- If you continue to have problems, we can reset your temporary password and generate a new email with this information.
How do I obtain the “rest” of my Medical Record?
- You can fill out a release form requesting your records and how you would want them sent to you. If you do not have a printer, you can email us at email@example.com. You can also come in person to obtain your records.
How do I allow others to access MyRecord on my behalf?
- You must provide a picture ID and complete an Authorization for Proxy Access. We will set it up for you.
My spouse and I share an email address. How can both of us see our Medical Records?
- Once enrollment has been completed, one spouse will have to be given Proxy access. From this point, they may choose which record to view upon logging in.
How do I access my child’s records?
- You can establish proxy for your child by coming to the Health Information Management Dept., providing a picture ID and completing an Authorization of Proxy Access form.
- If your child is under the age of 18 and you are listed as guardian, we can add the child to your pre-existing portal.
If you have questions regarding MyRecord, call 270-745-1009.
MyRecord is completely secure, so you can be confident that your private information is protected. Only you – or an authorized family member – can access your information through MyRecord.