Working at Med Center Health
When you become a part of Med Center Health, you join a team of innovative, forward-thinking professionals who will help you achieve your goals. You’ll grow as a person and as a healthcare professional. And, you’ll feel the satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of those you work with, and in the larger community.
It all starts with what we’re all about, what makes us who we are:
- Quality – We are committed to providing the highest level of care and service at every opportunity.
- People – We work together to achieve our organization’s goals while treating everyone with honor, dignity and respect.
- Accountability – Each of us is responsible for managing our resources ethically and wisely.
- Community – We believe in giving back to the communities we serve.
When you work at Med Center Health, you understand how it feels to be valued as part of a team. What it’s like when your voice is heard. How finding your professional place in the world boosts your overall well being.
We’re good at those things – good at making employees feel glad that they work here. In fact, we’re proud to be a two-time winner of the Gallup Great Workplace Award, a prestigious honor that recognizes the very best workplaces in the world. Because we understand that a highly engaged workplace is better for everyone: our employees, our patients and our communities.
Med Center Health is passionate and committed to providing benefits at reasonable costs to our employees. Our packages are extremely competitive with a wide variety of coverage options.
- Medical, dental and vision plans offered as part of a robust and high-level package of options
- Three types of medical plans, all of which include prescription coverage
- Disability, Cancer and Life Insurance options and an Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match (50% on the first 6% contributed by employees)
- Onsite Employee Health Medical Clinic which provides care at no cost
- Company Paid Group Life Insurance for full-time employees
- Options to select additional term-life policies for yourself, your spouse and/or your children
- Short-term Disability provided by Med Center Health at no cost and optional long-term disability
- Paid time off that increases based on your years of service
- Tuition reimbursement program for full-time employees
- The opportunity to enroll in the Get Fit Club Wellness Program, which provides tools, education and personal support options to help maintain a healthy lifestyle
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we follow a specific process for evaluation, referral and selection of applicants for hire.
No matter your specific area of interest or specialty, Med Center Health is a great place to advance your nursing career.
Find out how it feels to be a key member of the premier healthcare organization in Southcentral Kentucky.