Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Visitation Restrictions
Visitation restrictions are in effect at all Med Center Health hospitals and Cal Turner Rehab & Specialty Care.
Where there are patients, there are Allied Health professionals administering and assisting with areas like specialized treatment, physical therapy, diagnostic imaging, laboratory testing, pharmaceutical support and more.
Our laboratory professionals include Phlebotomy Technicians, Clinical Lab Assistants, Medical Technologists, and Senior Medical Technologists. Servicing inpatient and outpatient orders, the staff is responsible for testing in our clinical laboratories using sophisticated technology and automated equipment.
- Phlebotomy – Automated Identification System and bedside label printing
- Chemistry – Dimension Vista 1000 and Centaur analyzers
- Hematology/Coagulation – Sysmex XN Hematology and Stago Compact Coagulation analyzers
- Blood Bank – Ortho Gel Card System and working relationship with Nashville Reference Lab
- Microbiology – Automated Identification and Sensitivity Analyzer
Our experienced Radiology professionals provide the very best patient care with the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies. You can expect greater speed and enhanced image quality through the newest MRI, Cat Scan, PET/CT, CT-3D Treatment Planning and Angiography, as well as the ability to view images in two and three dimensions. It’s more accurate and efficient, to facilitate the best possible patient outcomes.
- Cardiac Scoring
- 64-slice CT
- Low-dose CT Scans for Lung Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Stress Testing
- Holter Monitoring
- Digital Mammography
- Diagnostic Imaging
- PET/CT (Cancer Detection)
- CT-3D Treatment Planning
- Vascular Imaging
- Bone Densitometry
- Stereotactic Breast Unit
- Dual Head Nuclear Cameras (Dedicated Heart Camera)
- PACS system
Professionals at Med Center Health provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services dedicated to providing a coordinated continuum of care.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Language Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Prosthetic Rehabilitation
- Swallowing Therapy
- Video Fluoroscopic Swallow Evaluations
- Women’s Health
- Wound Care
We also offer the best care in a variety of specialties:
- Women’s Health: incontinence and pre-partum education for expecting mothers.
- Amputee Care: focuses on strengthening and training to prepare for prosthesis.
- Parkinson’s Disease: training for patients and family members in methods to reduce rigidity and increased function and comfort.
- Lymphedema: specially trained and certified therapists use Vodder and LeDuc methods to teach the patient how to reduce and control lymphedema.
- Vital Stem: electrical stimulation used by speech therapists to help patients regain swallowing and speech after surgery or suffering a stroke.
- Manual Therapy: specialized area of physical therapy that uses hands-on treatment techniques to treat musculoskeletal disorders—identify problems, treat the tissues and/or joints involved to allow for proper healing, relieve or illuminate pain, and restore normal range of motion or function. Our program includes a Fellowship-trained Manual Therapist and an Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist.
Pharmacists are part of our multi-disciplinary team committed to keeping patients healthy and safe. With McKesson’s ROBOT-Rx™ and MedCarousel, our state-of-the-art pharmacy utilizes barcode technology and automation to help prevent human error, helping technicians focus on clinical activities and improving the quality of patient care.Search Pharmacy Positions