Seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified OB/GYN Physician to join established, expanding practice in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Our Women’s Health team offers the perfect balance of providing OB/GYN patient care, teaching future physicians, and enjoying the benefits of a flexible work/life program. Our growing and diverse team offers a great range of experience and support so all physicians can build and maintain long lasting relationships with their patients. Our OB/GYN physicians also have the privilege of mentoring and teaching residents and get to be a part of the core faculty of the residency program.
- Brand new private clinic facilities conveniently located near hospital.
- Desirable call schedule
- Outstanding OR teams and support staff with dedicated OB anesthesia
- All deliveries performed in single hospital
- OB Hospitalist Group on site
- Core faculty in the OB/GYN residency program
- Partnership with Fairview Health Center, a non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community since 2001.
- 4 midwives to help hospital rounds, manage patients and routine labors
- 24/7 in-house Neonatology – 16 bed, level II-B NICU managing ill infants and premature infants down to 28 weeks
- Active robotic surgery program with two Da Vinci surgical robots with block surgery time available
Med Center Health offers a strong compensation package that includes: competitive salary, production/quality bonus potential, starting bonus, relocation allowance, visa sponsorship, CME, comprehensive health benefits, student loan forgiveness, residency stipends, retirement savings plan with match, malpractice with tail coverage and competitive paid time off.
About Med Center Health:
Med Center Health’s mission is to care for people and improve the quality of life in the communities we serve. Our integrated healthcare system includes hospitals in Bowling Green, Albany, Caverna (Horse Cave), Franklin and Scottsville, as well as Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital, a long-term, acute care hospital. Combined, the hospitals comprise 454 acute care beds and 110 extended care beds, 400+ physicians in more than 50 specialties.
Med Center Health is committed to medical education as a central component to its mission. Our hospital, in partnership with The University of Kentucky (UK) College of Medicine, currently offers multiple Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited training programs designed to produce skilled physicians focused on delivering patient-centered, evidence-based, cost-effective care. Currently, The Medical Center at Bowling Green serves as the primary clinical teaching site for 70+ graduate medical education trainees enrolled across seven ACGME-accredited training programs and an ACGME-accredited Psychiatry community track program. In addition, the UK College of Medicine established a four-year regional campus in Bowling Green in partnership with Med Center Health and Western Kentucky University.
About Bowling Green and South Central, Kentucky:
Bowling Green, the third most populous city in the state of Kentucky, is located just 60 miles north of Nashville, Tennessee, and 110 miles south of Louisville. The 2020 U.S. Census Bureau total for Bowling Green is 72,294, and the population of Warren County is 134,554. Bowling Green is honored with being named one of The South’s Best Cities on the Rise 2022 by Southern Living readers and was ranked by MONEY Magazine as The Best Place to Live in Kentucky in 2018.
For a full listing of community resources, schools, businesses, industries, and attractions, please visit:
- Bowling Green Convention and Visitor’s Bureau – http://visitbgky.com/
- Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce – http://www.bgchamber.com/
- City of Bowling Green – http://www.bgky.org/
Cayla Rios, Physician Recruiter | PhysicianRecruiter@MCHealth.net