Seeking CRNA to join an established, growing practice in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Hospital employed position, excellent benefits and ability to work days off if desired. Team includes 2 Full Time MDs, 30 CRNAs in 17 ORs and 2 Hybrid Rooms.
- $200K Starting Compensation
- 7 Weeks of Vacation Time
- Scheduled Shifts with Twice a Month Call
- $350/Night for Taking Call
- $160/Hr Overtime Pay
- Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Autonomous Practice with MD Consultant Model
- Candidates Must Be Comfortable Working Independently
- 13k Surgeries Annually
Med Center Health offers a strong compensation package that includes: competitive salaries, production/quality bonus potential, starting bonus, relocation allowance, visa sponsorship, CME, comprehensive health benefits, retirement savings plan with match, malpractice with tail coverage and generous paid time off.
About Med Center Health and Bowling Green, Kentucky:
Med Center Health is a growing, six-hospital system serving over 12 counties with 560+ beds, system-wide. Our expanding system continuously invests in technology, facilities, new services, and our communities. Med Center Health currently has General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Transitional Year Residency programs, a Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology & Pulmonary Fellowship program, and a new satellite four-year medical school through the University of Kentucky.
Med Center Health is located in Southcentral Kentucky, a 12-county region rich in history, nature, urban life, and sports. A thriving university town with a progressive population helps drive Bowling Green’s ability to entertain. As the 3rd largest city in Kentucky and the dining and shopping mecca for a dozen surrounding counties, Bowling Green is brimming with restaurant and splurging options. Bowling Green is located just 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville.
Bowling Green is bustling with a diverse economy, award-winning schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate. First-class attractions that tell our stories, natural wonders that inspire exploration, and neighboring and historic communities that invite you in are all right here.
Bowling Green is home to many world-renowned businesses, industries, and attractions, including:
- Western Kentucky University – Home of the Hilltoppers
- GM Corvette Assembly Plant
- Fruit of the Loom World Headquarters
- The National Corvette Museum
- Mammoth Cave National Park (nearby)
- Lost River Cave and Zipline
- Bowling Green Ballpark – Home of the Minor League Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Beech Bend Amusement Park and Raceway
- NCM Motorsports Park
- Houchens Industries
- SKYPAC – Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
- Wide array of both public and private golf courses
Community and Government
- Bowling Green Convention and Visitor’s Bureau – http://visitbgky.com/
- Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce – http://www.bgchamber.com/
- City of Bowling Green – http://www.bgky.org/
Public School Systems
- Bowling Green City Schools
- Warren County Public Schools
- Gatton Academy for Mathematics & Science in Kentucky
Cayla Rios, Physician Recruiter