Getting back to a healthy life after injury or illness sometimes takes extra help. That’s why Med Center Health offers a wide variety of rehabilitation and physical therapy services to strengthen your muscles, get your body moving again and let you get back to living a healthy life.
Working to Rehabilitate and Return You to a Healthy Lifestyle
Rehabilitation Services at Med Center Health offer comprehensive patient care on both an inpatient and outpatient basis at our state-of-the-art facilities. Based upon a patient’s unique needs, whether from injury, illness or accident, our team of specially-qualified professionals can get you back to a healthy lifestyle – often more physically fit than before.
We offer physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech/language therapy, pediatric rehabilitation, wound care and a host of other services.
Our services include:
- Women’s health issues, such as incontinence and pre-partum education for expecting mothers
- Amputee care for strengthening and training to prepare for prosthesis
- Parkinson’s Disease training for patients and family members in methods to reduce rigidity and increase function and comfort
- Lymphedema treatments for the build up of lymph fluid in arms, legs and other body parts by therapists using the Vodder and LeDuc methods
- Vital Stim electrical stimulation speech therapists use to help patients regain swallowing and speech after surgery or suffering a stroke
Rehabilitation treatments and services
Learn more about Med Center Health’s wide range of approaches to rehabilitation treatments and services.