- Riverside Professional Center825 E Second Avenue, Suite B1Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Phone: (270) 796-3330
- Riverside Professional Center825 E Second Avenue, Suite B2Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Phone: (270) 796-3535
- The Medical Center at Bowling Green
- The Medical Center at Franklin
- Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
About Ian Stines, M.D.
As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Stines diagnoses, manages and treats a wide range of disorders and diseases that affect the arteries and veins throughout the body. Dr. Stines can help those suffering from vascular disease through surgical and minimally invasive procedures that improve circulation and allow an improved lifestyle. In addition to his surgical practice, he treats varicose veins through Med Center Health Vein Clinic.
In his spare time, Dr. Stines enjoys being outdoors, particularly cycling and hiking.
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX
University of Illinois-Metro Group Hospitals and University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, General Surgery
University of Chicago, Vascular Surgery