Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Visitation Restrictions
Visitation restrictions are in effect at all Med Center Health hospitals and Cal Turner Rehab & Specialty Care.
Med Center Health Eye Care offers advanced eye care for patients who have moderate to severe eye conditions. Ophthalmologist Christopher Areephanthu, MD, specializes in treating cataracts, glaucoma and retinal disorders such as diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration.
Med Center Health Eye Care offers a wide range of services, ranging from eye exams to treating complex eye diseases and conditions with the most advanced technology available in our area.
Services offered include:
- Diagnosis and monitoring of moderate-to-severe eye conditions
- Cataract surgery
- Minimally-invasive glaucoma surgery
- Reconstructive surgery to repair damage from aging or trauma or other pathology
- Treatment of chronic or severe tear duct infections or blockages
- Ocular neoplasm or lesion (tumor, cyst, or foreign object) removal
- Monitoring or consulting on cases relating to other conditions, such as diabetic retinopathy or immune conditions
- Intravitreal injections for ocular diseases such as diabetic macular edema
- Botox injections around the eyes and face to alter facial structure function and appearance
- Dilated exams to evaluate for the presence of torn or detached retinas
Riverside Professional Center825 Second Avenue East, Suite A5Bowling Green, KY 42101