Professional Medical Care For Any Age Delivered to Your Home
The Medical Center Home Care program provides professional, tailored medical services in the comforts of home. We collaborate with the patient, their family/caregivers, and their physicians to develop an individualized plan of care tailored to the patient’s needs, resulting in reduced hospitalizations, better outcomes, and enhanced quality of life. We serve Warren, Allen, Butler, Edmonson, and Simpson Counties and are available 24/7 for any issues that may arise while in our care.
Home Care can apply to anyone at any age who needs a little extra help—the independence and therapeutic value of being at home is worth it. When you combine this with certified, well-trained professional medical and therapeutic care, it might be the solution for you or your family. Among the professionals we employ and send out to your home are registered nurses, physical therapists, social workers, speech and language pathologists, occupational therapists, dietitians and home care aides.
The Medical Center Home Care Program also has a special Dementia/Alzheimer’s Disease program to help patients remain in the familiar comfort of their own home. We also have a Pediatric program for patients from birth to 21 years old. Our youngest patients can benefit from the First Steps Program, designed for patients from birth to 18 years of age who are experiencing developmental delays. We also offer Early Periodic Screening and Diagnostic Treatment, a comprehensive and preventive child health program for individuals under the age of 21.
Med Center Health’s Home Care Program is accredited by the Joint Commission and is Medicare and Medicaid certified. We accept Medicare and Medicaid, Champus, First Steps, private pay and commercial insurance. Call us at (270) 745-1006 or 1-800-822-5906 for more information.
- Comprehensive care including IV therapy and wound care
- Cardiac care for HTN, CHF, COPD and other respiratory diseases
- Patient/family education
- Pain and medication management
- Assessment of a surgical site
- Disease management programs
- Individualized exercise programs
- Fall prevention and home safety education
- Improvement of strength, mobility and functional abilities
- Recovery following surgery
- Regain Independence and resumption of normal activities
- Self-care training to improve independence and safety (dressing, bathing, feeding)
- Improvement of higher level home tasks (cooking, laundry, housekeeping)
- Medication management
- Education on energy conservation, coping with a disability and joint protection techniques
- Recommendation and education on adaptive equipment
- Improvement of communication, language, and executive functioning skills
- Improvement of personal safety awareness
- Diet modification and recommendations
- Safe Swallowing Education to prevent aspiration
- Patient/Family Education for dementia care and disease process
- AAC and communication device evaluation/treatment
- Dysphagia evaluation/treatment