At Med Center Health Adult Day Center, we make every day an adventure for our clients! Unlike some day care facilities, we separate our clients into groups so they can participate in different activities suited to their likes and needs. We provide a safe, friendly and home-like environment with community involvement and outings. Services we provide include:
- Nursing services
- Therapeutic and physical activities
- Incontinence care
- Nutritional snacks and meals
- Special diet accommodations
- Transportation coordination
“What makes us different is our approach to tailor every day to the likes and needs of each individual. Our clients stay busy with fun-filled activities and entertainment.”Steve Creekmore, Director, Adult Day Center
- Medication administration
- Ostomy care
- Diabetes care
- Dementia care
- Weight and vitals monitoring
- Urinary catheter management
- Wound assessment and care management
- Health and nutrition education and monitoring
- Specialized Alzheimer’s care
Therapeutic and Physical Activities
- Music therapy
- Art sessions
- Memory stimulation
- Interactive games and activities
- Exercise classes
- Culinary and nutrition classes
Our program is designed to provide help and support to adults who desire to remain active and engaged in social activities. Our highly-skilled staff is committed to providing individualized services to meet the needs of our clients.
Who do we serve?
We serve adult clients from Warren County and surrounding areas.
- Adults with physical, social or emotional needs, whose well-being is affected by social isolation and who require attention to various personal needs.
- Local residents whose disabilities or level of functioning is such that without intervention, institutional placement would likely occur.
- Chronically ill or disabled individuals who can maintain independence with supportive services.
- Hospital patients or nursing home residents who are able to return to the community with day supervision and assistance.
- Adult clients who have a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia: We offer a special area to these clients to better serve their needs. We also offer Alzheimer’s support group meetings.
- Caregivers of adults with disabilities. We can provide respite for regular caregivers and social interaction and activity for their loved one
Contact us for more information about our specialized programs or to arrange a visit to our Center. Our clinical staff can perform an evaluation to determine the range of services needed to ensure the best program for your loved one.