The Medical Center Diabetes Education Program is recognized by the American Diabetes Association and offers the area’s highest quality diabetes education. We help you find the balance to live a healthy life and prevent complications that may occur from diabetes.
- Self-care education topics include:
- Meal planning
- Blood sugar monitoring
- Foot & skin care
- Insulin instruction and diabetes medications
- Gestational diabetes education
- Prevention of complications
- Coping/stress management
- Personalized goal setting
THE DIABETES EDUCATION PROGRAM is a physician-referred program that is filed with insurance. To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call (270) 745-0942 or (877) 800-3824. Physician orders may be faxed to (270) 745-0683.
To learn more, contact Health & Wellness at 270-745-0942 or toll-free 877-800-3824.