Combining the convenience of a retail clinic with the complete services of a doctor’s office, Medical Center Urgentcare treats most illnesses and injuries and has onsite lab and x-ray capabilities. We see patients six months and older and no appointment is required. Contact us to join our mailing list for seasonal discounts (like flu shots and physicals) and health information.
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is available at Medical Center Urgentcare for adults and children ages 12 and older. Any eligible person seeking a COVID-19 shot can walk in during regular business hours or make an appointment by calling or texting the word COVID to (270) 796-4400. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. There is no out-of-pocket cost for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVID-19 testing is available 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- No appointment necessary.
- Pull into the parking lot and call 270-796-3500 to register.
- Sore throats
- Allergy injections
- Flu shots
- Some vaccines
- Wellness Screenings for blood pressure, cholesterol and prostate health (PSA)
- Occupational Health and Wellness services for businesses
- Telemedicine visits
291 New Towne DriveBowling Green, KY 42103