Med Center Health Primary Care is committed to providing comprehensive internal medicine services throughout the various stages of life for adults and children. Our providers are experienced in managing the health care needs of men, women and children, focusing on the importance of quality preventative care and routine health screenings at each stage of life.
- Work-related Accidents
- Sore Throats
- Chronic Disease Management (High blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.)
- Heart Failure
- Thyroid Disorders
- PSA (prostate) Screening
- Cholesterol Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Complete Physicals, including Breast Exams and Pap Smears
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Telemedicine Visits
- DOT Physicals
- School Physicals
- Well Child Exams
- Immunizations/Vaccinations (age 11 to adult)
- Preventive Care
- Lab Testing
- Specialty Referrals
- Covid-19 Testing
COVID-19 testing is available Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. by following the steps below:
- Schedule a telemedicine appointment with one of our providers by calling 270-901-0629. A physician’s order is required for the test.
- Once you have an order for the test, come to the Med Center Health Primary Care parking lot and call the number above to let us know you have arrived.
- A medical assistant will come out to your vehicle to perform the test.
Med Center Health Primary Care Welcomes Emily Cecil, M.D.
Expanding the team of providers at Med Center Health Primary Care Bowling Green, Dr. Cecil brings her experience in managing the healthcare needs of men, women and children to Southcentral Kentucky.
Dr. Cecil earned her medical degree at Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica, West Indies. She recently completed her residency in Family Medicine at the University of Louisville-Glasgow.
Dr. Cecil focuses on the importance of quality preventative care and routine health screenings at each stage of life. To help manage chronic conditions, she works with other physicians on a patient’s healthcare team to achieve the most positive outcomes. She believes in clear, honest and active communication.
In her free time, Dr. Cecil stays active and enjoys spending time with her husband and son. She finds relaxation pursuing her artistic talents such as photography, painting and woodworking.
Dr. Cecil will begin seeing patients July 1.
Riverside Professional Center825 E Second AvenueBowling Green, KY 42101