The COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine is available by appointment for ages 5-11. Children receiving the vaccine must have a parent or guardian present. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is available for those 18 years and older. To make an appointment, call 270-901-0629.
COVID-19 testing is available Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. by following the steps below:
- Schedule a telemedicine appointment with one of our providers by calling 270-901-0629. A physician’s order is required for the test.
- Once you have an order for the test, come to the breezeway at the main entrance of the Medical Arts Building, remain in your car, and call the number above to let us know you have arrived.
- A medical assistant will come out to your vehicle to perform the test.
Comprehensive Internal Medicine Services
Med Center Health Primary Care is committed to providing comprehensive internal medicine services throughout the various stages of life for adults and children. Our providers are experienced in managing the healthcare needs of men, women and children, focusing on the importance of quality preventive care and routine health screenings at each stage of life.
- Work-related Accidents
- Sore Throats
- Chronic Disease Management (High blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.)
- Heart Failure
- Thyroid Disorders
- PSA (prostate) Screening
- Cholesterol Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Complete Physicals, including Breast Exams and Pap Smears
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Telemedicine Visits
- DOT Physicals
- School Physicals
- Well Child Exams
- Preventive Care
- Lab Testing
- Specialty Referrals
- Covid-19 Testing
Back-to-School Well Child Visits
Medical Arts Building350 Park Street, Suite 203Bowling Green, KY 42101