Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday - Friday
- Walk-in Clinic: 7:30 am - 8:30 am
The Walk-in Clinic is intended for those who have experienced a new, acute injury within 48 hours of coming in. If you are having difficulty with an injury that is older than that, please call our office to make an appointment.
Med Center Health Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine provides complete care for patients who have bone and joint problems caused by disease, disorder or injury. Don’t let orthopaedic problems slow you down or change the way you move through life. Call today to schedule an appointment with our fellowship-trained physicians.
When an orthopaedic injury occurs, having a plan to respond to emergencies and properly care for injuries is important. The first response should be to rule out a life-threatening emergency or emergency injury. If an injury requires immediate attention, call 911 and send the individual to The Medical Center Emergency Department. For an injury that does not require immediate emergency attention and has occurred within the last 48 hours, follow these steps:
- Early care should consist of applying the RICE principle: Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation.
- Visit our Walk-in Clinic Monday through Friday from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. at Med Center Health Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine.
Our Walk-In Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. The clinic is intended for patients with a new, acute injury within 48 hours of coming in. Call for more information.
Med Center Health Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Specialties
- Total Joint
- Partial Knee, Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Hip & Knee Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Walk-In Clinic for Sports Injuries
- Upper Extremity – shoulder, elbow, hand
- Hip and Knee
- Foot and Ankle
- Orthopaedic Walk-In Clinic
- Telemedicine visits
Riverside Professional Center825 Second Avenue East, Suite C2Bowling Green, KY 42101