Med Center Health Hematology & Oncology Franklin
- Franklin Medical Pavilion1100 Brookhaven RoadFranklin, KY 42134Get Directions
- For an appointment call: (270) 796-2557
Med Center Health Hematology & Oncology specializes in treating patients with cancer or disorders of the blood, bone marrow and lymphatic systems. The practice is led by fellowship-trained hematologist/oncologists who treat each patient with skill and compassion.
A diagnosis of cancer can be overwhelming. Med Center Health Hematology & Oncology is dedicated to compassionate, personalized care. We will be with you every step of your journey, caring for you as a whole person. You are unique—and so is your care.
Med Center Health Hematology & Oncology offers a variety of treatments, including:
- Chemotherapy—kills cancer cells or keeps them from spreading
- Hormone therapy—blocks certain hormones used by some cancers to grow
- Immunotherapy—helps your own immune system fight cancer
- Targeted therapy—treatment that targets the ways cancer cells grow, divide and spread
Your specific treatment will depend upon your general health, your disease, and your goals. Your treatment plan may include more than one therapy. As your partner in treatment, we will discuss each appropriate option with you, including benefits and risks.
Patients in the Franklin-Simpson County area can see a medical oncologist at our office in the Franklin Medical Pavilion on the campus of The Medical Center at Franklin. Chemotherapy treatment is available at The Medical Center at Franklin. Telemedicine visits are available by appointment.
Franklin Medical Pavilion1100 Brookhaven RoadFranklin, KY 42134