Primary Care Franklin, formerly Family Care Franklin, provides preventive, wellness, acute care and disease management for all ages, male and female pediatric and adult patients.
- Work-related Accidents
- Sore Throats
- Chronic Disease Management (High blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.)
- Heart Failure
- Thyroid Disorders
- PSA (prostate) Screening
- Cholesterol Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Complete Physicals, including Breast Exams and Pap Smears
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Telemedicine Visits
- DOT Physicals
- School Physicals
- Well Child Exams
- Immunizations/Vaccinations (age 11 to adult)
- Preventive Care
- Lab Testing
- Specialty Referrals
- Covid-19 Testing
COVID-19 vaccinations are available by appointment. The vaccine is being administered to all persons over the age of 18. If available, the Pfizer vaccine may be given to persons 16 and older. Please contact the facility for availability of Pfizer vaccine for those aged 16 and 17. Persons with an appointment for the vaccine who are under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Call 270-586-5888 for an appointment
- To schedule appointments for those 16 and 17 years of age, please call for further information.
- Arrive at the front door for screening and you will be directed to the Vaccine Clinic Area.
Med Center Health will bill insurance companies for administration costs and individuals will not incur any costs. The vaccine will be provided regardless of whether or not a person has insurance. People requesting the vaccine must be Kentucky residents. A Kentucky driver’s license or form of Identification to prove residency and age will be required. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early to your scheduled appointment. Persons with an appointment for the vaccine who are under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Testing for COVID-19 is available during our regular business hours. Please call 270-586-5888 to schedule an appointment.
1020 South Main StreetFranklin, KY 42134