Graduate Nurse Residency Program Orientation
- Didactic presentations and discussion on clinical topics and patient situations
- Simulation with multiple patient situations and critical patient changes in a safe learning environment
- Hands-on experience with equipment
- Electronic documentation
- Interdepartmental visits
WORKING WITH US
When you work at Med Center Health, you’re part of our commitment to innovating healthcare. Our partnership with the University of Kentucky College of Medicine–Bowling Green Campus means you have access to cutting-edge equipment and technology, and the latest advances in medicine.
Here, you get the respect and support you need. We’ll empower you to:
- Try new things
- Grow across departments
- Move throughout our health system
- Learn about what inspires you
Compensation & Benefits
Our total compensation package is competitive, with benefits you can tailor to meet your needs. Our full- and part-time employees are eligible for a full suite of benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, retirement savings plan, paid time off, exceptional healthcare through our Med Center Health Primary Care clinic and much more.