Seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified physicians in Primary Care, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine to join expanding primary care and multi-specialty physician practice in Scottsville, Kentucky.
- Traditional Practice Model (Inpatient/outpatient) OR outpatient only
- Competitive Compensation Package – Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus
- Re-location allowance
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Visa Sponsorship Available
- Malpractice provided
- Academic opportunities with Medical Students and Residents
- Opportunity to join Med Center Health’s clinically integrated network
- City web site: http://cityofscottsville.org/
- Public School website: https://www.allen.kyschools.us/
The Medical Center at Scottsville provides outpatient and inpatient services, including a full service, 24-hour Emergency Room. From diagnostic and radiology services to specialty physician rural health clinic, The Medical Center at Scottsville offers the residents of Allen County comprehensive healthcare and medical services close to home. Patients of The Medical Center at Scottsville, KY, also have access to The Medical Center at Bowling Green, a full-service hospital featuring: Med Center Health Heart, Lung & Vascular Surgeons, Southcentral Kentucky’s only open-heart surgery program; The Cancer Treatment Center for Southern Kentucky; Orthopaedics and Neuroscience; and a Family-Centered Birthing Center with Neonatology Services.
Cal Turner Rehab and Specialty Care Center offers patients long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation from stroke or major surgery. It’s the only facility accredited by The Joint Commission in the 10-county Barren River Area Development District. Our team of highly-trained nursing professionals, rehabilitation specialists, registered dietitians, and others meet patients where they are, assess their health status, and provide care, encouragement, and motivation to improve health and quality of life. The 110-bed facility is located adjacent to The Medical Center at Scottsville. Hospital care and immediate emergency care is available if necessary.