Thank you for your interest in the Med Center Health Teen Ambassador Program. We are excited to launch this summer volunteer program.
Before completing the application, please review the following Summer Teen Ambassador Program requirements:
- Must be a rising high school junior or senior.
- Submit a completed application, with all required paperwork by 5 p.m. CST on Friday, April 29, 2022.
- Commit to a consistent schedule of 4-hours of service, 3 days per week (Tuesday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.).
- Commit to weekly service between June 6-July 29, 2022.* Ambassadors may miss up to two shifts. Missing additional shifts may result in removal from the program.
- Complete a health assessment which may include, but is not limited to: Health History, Latex Sensitivity Screen Tool, Hepatitis B Consent/Declination, Pneumococcal Vaccination Consent/Declination, Hepatitis A vaccine series, Communicable Disease Screening Tool, Drug Screen, Immunization Documentation, TB Skin Test, Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Applicants under age 18 must provide parent/guardian consent.
*We understand that family vacations are often scheduled during the summer months. Please note in your application if you have a previously scheduled trip. We will do our best to accommodate.
We will admit 25 Teen Ambassadors to the summer volunteer program. Please complete all required fields on this application and attach the requested essay. Once you have completed and reviewed the form, click the submit button at the bottom.
Applications are due April 29, 2022.
Thank you for your interest in the Teen Ambassador Program. The submission period for applications ended April 29, 2022. If you would like information about any of our volunteer programs, please contact The Medical Center at Bowling Green Volunteers office at 270-745-1579.