Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Visitation Restrictions
Visitation restrictions are in effect at all Med Center Health hospitals and Cal Turner Rehab & Specialty Care.
Continuing/long-term acute care close to home
Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital, located within The Medical Center at Bowling Green, was specifically created to serve patients who need continuity of care in an acute care environment for three weeks or longer. Our specialized staff is highly trained to help address the unique and complicated physical and emotional, nursing and rehabilitation needs of each patient.
Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital meets the needs of patients who may have:
- Complex medical conditions or multiple medical problems
- Respiratory needs
- Ventilator dependence requiring weaning
- Long-term IV antibiotic therapy needs
- Cardiac conditions
- Complicated wound care needs
- Multiple post-surgical conditions
- Renal insufficiency, renal failure, hemodialysis
- Post-traumatic stress with extensive acute medical needs
- Extended intensive care needs