What does that mean to you?
Med Center Health Partners can help you analyze the health and habits of your insured population to better understand:
- Your overall healthcare spend
- The health risks facing your employees and their dependents
- And where there are gaps in care
Together, we can apply tailored, data-driven interventions that will help you manage your costs and positively impact the health of your employees.
Improving Quality & Patient Experience
Med Center Health Partners is committed to improving quality and patient experience and reducing the cost of healthcare by building a partnership of providers that is patient focused, value based and physician led. Our providers are leading the way in the region with their participation in innovative projects such as:
- Million Hearts™ Initiative to prevent 1 million heart attacks and strokes in the US
- Medicare Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Initiatives
- A Hospital Quality and Efficiency Program partnership with The Medical Center at Bowling Green focused on improving specific quality measures, cost efficiency and the patient experience.
- Various Payor and Employer contracts which assume risk for cost efficiency and improved outcomes.
We invite you to learn more about the difference our work is making for our patients.
Med Center Health Partners is Patient-Centric
The impact Med Center Health Partners has on healthcare in our region is demonstrated by increasing the positive outcomes of patients. The work of providing extraordinary patient care is constantly evolving. In September 2016, a Heart Failure Workgroup was established, chaired by Jacqueline Dawson Dowe, MD. As a result of the workgroup’s efforts, The Medical Center at Bowling Green was awarded the American Heart Association’s Get with The Guidelines – Heart Failure Bronze and Target: Heart Failure Honor Roll in 2018 and reached the Heart Failure Silver level in 2019.
Med Center Health Partners
3132 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101