WKDI temporarily closed
To safeguard our patients and staff from the potential spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and in accordance with recommendations from Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear, Western Kentucky Diagnostic Imaging is temporarily closed.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Visitation Restrictions
Visitation restrictions are in effect at all Med Center Health hospitals and Cal Turner Rehab & Specialty Care.
Please call our Scheduling Department at 270-745-1199 for any of the following needs while we are temporarily closed:
- To schedule emergency imaging at The Medical Center at Bowling Green
- To request copies of your X-rays or scans
- To request copies of your Medical Record
Western Kentucky Diagnostic Imaging, a department of The Medical Center, offers exceptional quality in clinical service, images and diagnoses, which is critical to determining your care and treatment. Our facility has a caring team committed to providing outstanding service for all patients and referring physicians. A comfortable and relaxed environment is assured when you choose Western Kentucky Diagnostic Imaging for imaging services!
Western Kentucky Diagnostic Imaging Specialties
- Low-dose CT Scans for Lung Cancer
- High Field MRI
- 3D Digital Mammography
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Bone Density Evaluation
- CT Scan
- Vertebral Fracture Assessment
- 1635 Scottsville RoadBowling Green, KY 42104