A Scholarship Fund has been established to carry out the legacy of Marion Boyd. Marion was an employee of Med Center Health for 57 years and believed in helping others. This scholarship will be awarded to students studying Radiography at Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKYCTC). Our first scholarship will be award in Fall 2021.
Every donation to this fund will have an impact. Please consider a donation as we carry out Marion’s legacy with the advancement of education.
The Marion Boyd Scholarship Fund Raffle for MCH Employees
Enter for your chance to win FRONT ROW PARKING!
Marion Boyd was the only employee to ever have her very own designated parking spot at The Medical Center at Bowling Green. To honor and celebrate her memory, we are offering all MCH employees the opportunity to win her parking spot right outside Diagnostic Imaging!*
- Must be a Med Center Health employee.
- Sign up for payroll deduction (below). $5 per pay period for one year will enter you into the drawings.
- If you don’t want to do payroll deduction, you can make a 1-time payment of $130 and your name will be entered into the drawings!
- Drawings will take place every quarter (April 1, July 1, October 1, January 1).
- Every person who signs up will have their name in the drawing every quarter. This means, YOU COULD WIN MORE THAN ONCE!
- The winner gets to park in Marion’s parking spot for 3 months!
How to Enter:
- Fill out the form below for payroll deduction or make a 1-time donation.
- For more information contact the Foundation at email@example.com.
100% of all proceeds will benefit the newly established Marion Boyd Scholarship Fund. This scholarship will be awarded to students studying Radiography at SKYCTC.
*The parking spot will remain named the Marion Boyd Parking Spot.