The Charity Ball
The “Why” of Charity Ball
More than $4.2 million dollars have been raised from this event supporting those who need healthcare and cannot afford it on their own. Because of the generosity of Commonwealth Health Corporation, parent company of Med Center Health, 100% of all donations supports direct patient care.
Since inception of the Charity Ball in 2005, the money raised has supported The Community Clinic and The Dental Clinic. This year, we are enhancing the event by offering our sponsors a choice to make an even greater impact in our community by choosing a designated fund.
Our main initiatives supported by this event include:
- The Community Clinic and The Dental Clinic provides low cost medical and dental services for those who cannot afford these services on their own
- Guardian Angel Children Services Program benefits children under 18 with medical or dental needs
- Hospitality House, a “home-away-from-home” for families of patients receiving care at The Medical Center at Bowling Green or Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
- Cancer Center provides assistance with transportation, medications, screenings and other patient needs to ensure each patient receives the best possible care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) helps provide state-of-the-art equipment for the care of premature or high-risk infants
“WHAT” is the Charity Ball?
The Charity Ball, the most prestigious ball in this region, is a black tie event. The night includes a cocktail reception, seated dinner, open bar, a live auction, online auction and live band. Sponsors are invited to an elite reception prior to the start of cocktail hour in their honor. Each year’s theme is carried out by transforming Sloan Convention Center into a night you will not forget. The “party with a purpose” makes a huge difference in the lives of those in our community. For more information on how you can become a sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our sponsors!
See the full list of those individuals and organizations who are stepping forward in 2023 to help patients of The Community Clinic, The Dental Clinic, Hospitality House, Cancer Center, Guardian Angel Children Services Program and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).Become an In-Kind Sponsor of the 2023 Charity Ball