See what your money does to help others
Your donation, in any amount, makes a difference! 100% of your gift goes directly to your designated fund.
$1 per pay period = $26 per year
- Lab work, blood pressure medicine for 3 patients for an entire year
- Thyroid medication for eight patients for one year
$2 per pay period = $52 per year
- Four individual chest x-rays
- Dental oral surgery consultation
- Nine Z-Paks for those who have sinus or other infections
$3 per pay period = $78 per year
- Lab appointment costs for 4 patients
- Send one child for a pediatric dentist consultation
High Five Club – $5 per pay period = $130 per year
- Chest x-ray
- Colonoscopy procedure
- Oral surgery for tooth removed
Top Ten Club – $10 per pay period = $260 per year
- Most bone x-rays (hip, knee, ankle)
- Chest x-ray or x-ray series
- Specialized labs done at hospital
- Oral surgery biopsy
$20 per pay period = $520 per year
- Ultrasound series (brain, breast, abdomen)
- Full set of economy dentures
- Monthly supply of insulin pump supplies and medication for a diabetic patient
- Upper and lower denture plate
Hour Club – Rate of Pay x 26
- CT procedures (brain, abdomen, pelvis)
- Spinal x-ray series
- Breast biopsy
- Oral surgery for a child requiring hospitalization
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Full dentures
WHAT YOUR MONEY PAYS FOR
The Community Clinic and The Dental Clinic
- Average cost of a Guardian Angel dental patient = $500
- Average cost of a referral for additional medical services = $600
- Average cost of a referral for additional dental services = $300
- Average cost of each patient sent for prescriptions = $300
The Medical Center Cancer Treatment Center
Your gift provides transportation for Cancer patients so they can receive their treatments. Medications are not covered by all insurance providers and therefore, your gift also allows us to make sure they get the medications they need for a successful outcome. Lung screenings are also provided at no cost to those who would not be able to afford these on their own. Cancer touches all of us at some time during our lifetime. Please let others know someone cares about them at a time when there is only hope.
Providing a “home-away-from-home” for families is a blessing to many in our community. The Hospitality House Endowment ensures the operational expenses of the home in perpetuity. The fair market value of a room night is $50 per night.
The Medical Center-WKU Health Sciences Complex Simulation Lab
Now is the time to build a legacy of education and development through an endowment for the Center of Excellence in Research and Development. The Center will support innovation and product development as well as advanced knowledge in patient care. Be the change!
The MCH Cares program gives each one of us an easy opportunity to help our fellow employees through payroll deduction. One hundred percent of what we donate is used for other employees who need help during trying times. Learn more.
ECHO (Employees Contributing to Help Others) makes a profound difference and sends a message to our community that Med Center Health employees are passionate about healthcare and about their communities. It is more important now than ever to help our community. Your donation, in any amount, makes a difference through membership in the Employees Contributing to Help Others program. Join us as an ECHO member. 100% of your gift goes directly to your designated fund. We are grateful for every employee who is an ECHO member and who contributes to these important causes! For more information, contact Kathy Smith, email@example.com.
Hour Club members go the extra mile by donating one hour of pay per pay period. See who is in the Hour Club.
Do you want to change the amount you donate — for instance, increasing your pledge to join the Hour Club? Fill out the ECHO Pledge Change Form.
A special thank you to all our ECHO Committee members. Your dedication and hard work is a huge part of why ECHO is a success!