Financial Assistance with Rural Health Clinic Bills
If you received a bill for eligible care you received at a Med Center Health Rural Health Clinic, you may be entitled to several different forms of assistance. The complete list of Rural Health Clinics is located below.
Facilities covered under the Financial Assistance: Rural Health Clinics policy
- Med Center Health Primary Care Caverna
- Med Center Health Primary Care Fountain Run
- Med Center Health Primary Care Franklin
- Med Center Health Primary Care Munfordville
- Med Center Health Primary Care Scottsville
- Participating Facilities – Bosnian
- Participating Facilities – Burmese
- Participating Facilities – Spanish
- Participating Facilities – Swahili
We offer payment plans with 0% interest and no fees to you. Please visit our Payment Plan page for additional details.
Med Center Health Rural Health Clinics offer a sliding fee schedule for eligible patients. If your household income is less than or equal 200% of the federal poverty limit, you may be eligible for Financial Assistance in the form of sliding fee schedule discounts. Additionally, if you have previously been approved for Financial Assistance under one of our other policies, you may be eligible to receive those discounts for care received at a Med Center Health Rural Health Clinic if it results in a greater overall discount.
How to apply
You may print the application forms below to complete them and mail with the required documentation as outlined in the forms. You may also drop them off in person at the address below. Also, if you want assistance in completing them, contact Customer Service.
270-745-1100 or 800-786-1581
800 Park Street
PO Box 9577
Bowling Green, KY 42102-9577