The Medical Center at Albany features state-of-the-art technology and modern surgery suites. The Surgical Services department includes two operating suites, an endoscopy suite, four-bed recovery unit and other surgical support services.
There’s no need to travel away from home when you need general surgery. General Surgery procedures include:
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Breast biopsies
- Breast cancer surgery
- Hemorrhoid surgery
- Skin biopsies and excisions
- Port placements for chemotherapy
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery for hiatal hernias, gallbladder disease and appendectomies.
Cataract surgery and refractive surgery are performed at The Medical Center at Albany. Learn more.
The Medical Center at Albany also offers endoscopy – specialized procedures used to diagnose problems related to the stomach and intestines.
Med Center Health Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine provides complete care for patients who have bone and joint problems caused by disease, disorder or injury.
- carpal tunnel
- trigger finger release
- tendon and ligamentous repair, and
- ankle stabilization.