The Medical Center at Albany features state-of-the-art technology and modern surgery suites. The Surgical Services department includes two operating suites, an endoscopy suite, four-bed recovery unit and other surgical support services.
There’s no need to travel away from home when you need general surgery. General Surgery procedures include:
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Breast biopsies
- Breast cancer surgery
- Hemorrhoid surgery
- Skin biopsies and excisions
- Port placements for chemotherapy
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery for hiatal hernias, gallbladder disease and appendectomies.
The Medical Center at Albany also offers endoscopy – specialized procedures used to diagnose problems related to the stomach and intestines.
Med Center Health Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine provides complete care for patients who have bone and joint problems caused by disease, disorder or injury.
- carpal tunnel
- trigger finger release
- tendon and ligamentous repair, and
- ankle stabilization.