Skilled Nursing Care
- Short term rehab for a variety of conditions, including stroke and joint replacement, or for patients who have had a lengthy illness or surgery
- IV Therapy
- Nutritional Therapy
- Skin/Wound Care
- Skilled nursing care is tailored to the resident or patient’s needs. Skilled nursing care also includes long-term IV antibiotics and other
Our team of physical, occupational, and speech therapists work together to help residents and
patients meet their treatment goals.
- Physical Therapy focuses on restoring range of motion, strength, balance and endurance.
- Occupational Therapy helps individuals regain the ability to perform daily activities such as
dressing, eating and performing household tasks.
- Speech Therapy assists in regaining communication skills that may have been affected by injury or illness (swallowing disorders, language impairments and cognitive disorders).
Activity Program and Amenities
Our Activity Coordinator leads meaningful, enjoyable activity programs that provide social and emotional outlets for well-being. Residents engage in a full range of activities throughout the week, and there is something for all participation levels.
We also provide:
- A beauty salon so residents can look and feel their best.
- A landscaped courtyard that provides a safe place for individuals to enjoy fresh air and sunshine. Features include a multitiered fountain, wheelchair-friendly raised garden beds, pergolas and benches.
“It’s the perfect place to be if you’re unable to live on your own. There isn’t a facility around like it.”Martha H. (Resident)