Water stations are located at the start and finish line. In addition, water stations are also located at approximately the 2 ½ mile mark for 5K race and 2 ½ mile and 5 mile mark for the 10K race. Gatorade will also be available at the water stations located on the race course.
Please remember to drink plenty of fluids!
Restrooms will be open in L.T. Smith Stadium. A few Port-a-Johns will be stationed near the start line.
Timing Splits will be announced during the 10K at each mile marker and at the 5K mark.
Please take the time to fill out the medical information on the back of your race number. Please print and use a ballpoint pen. This information is very important in case of an emergency on the course or elsewhere.
Emergency Medical Services
Mobile ambulance units from Medical Center EMS are stationed throughout the race course and finish line if you need assistance.
Directions to Race Site
Coming From Louisville
- Take I-65 South to Exit 28 at Bowling Green.
- Go 5 1/2 miles directly to Western Kentucky University campus.
Coming From Owensboro
- Take the Natcher Parkway to Exit 5.
- At stop sign, turn left onto US Hwy. 68, which runs straight into the Western Kentucky University campus.
Coming From Nashville
- Take I-65 North to Exit 20.
- Go on the Natcher Parkway to Exit 5.
- At stop sign, turn right onto US Hwy. 68, which runs straight into the Western Kentucky University campus.
There is plenty of parking on and around the WKU campus, but please try to arrive early and be aware that most streets around campus close at 7:00 am. See the course map