Easy Bill Paying and Account Information
Available any hour of the day or night, it lets you:
- Access and view your updated account information.
- Pay your accounts online with Visa, Mastercard, Discover or e-check.
- View recent insurance and personal payments applied to your accounts.
- Easily update your accounts when personal information changes.
- Get answers to your questions and communicate with us via email.
Enrolling is quick and easy. But if you’d rather not sign up, you can still pay your bills online without enrolling.
Additional Information & Resources
Commonwealth Financial Resources provides patient education information to help patients understand and manage the complex healthcare billing process. Available information includes:
- Guide to Appealing Insurance Denials
- Helpful Hints on Shopping for Health Insurance
- Important Phone Numbers
- Billing Terms Glossary
- Medical Bill Organizer
- Patient Responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies Overview
If you are a patient at a Med Center Health hospital, you could be eligible for assistance with your medical bills. The Plain Language Summary provides a quick overview. For more information, read our Financial Assistance Policy.
If you have any questions about financial assistance or your eligibility to participate in our assistance programs, please contact Commonwealth Financial Resources .
Commonwealth Financial Resources
270-745-1100 or 800-786-1581
800 Park Street
P.O. Box 9577
Bowling Green, KY 42102-9577