In addition to text and email registration options, Med Center Health has now set up a telephone number for those individuals in 1A and 1B (healthcare workers, first responders, K-12 school personnel, child care personnel, and those 70 and older) to call to make an appointment for a COVID vaccine. Please call 270-796-3200 if you have not yet made an appointment to schedule.
The texting option is still available. If you prefer to text:
- For those age 70 and older, the number is 270-796-3200 and put SENIOR in the message
- For K-12 school or child care personnel, the number is 270-796-3200 and put SCHOOL in the message
- For healthcare workers, the number is 270-796-3200 and put SHOT in the message
- If you are unable to make a scheduled appointment, please text 270-796-3200 and put RESCHEDULE in the message.
- If you have been provided an assigned date and time for your vaccination at Med Center Health and have received an assigned vaccination day and time at another location in Kentucky, please cancel your appointment at Med Center Health by texting CANCEL to 270-796-3200.