What does that mean to you?
Med Center Health Physician Group can help you analyze the health and habits of your insured population to better understand:
- Your overall healthcare spend
- The health risks facing your employees and their dependents
- And where there are gaps in care
Together, we can apply tailored, data-driven interventions that will help you manage your costs and positively impact the health of your employees.
Improving Quality & Patient Experience
Med Center Health Physician Group is committed to improving quality and patient experience and reducing the cost of healthcare by building a partnership of providers that is patient focused, value based and physician led. Our providers are leading the way in the region with their participation in innovative projects such as:
- Million Hearts™ Initiative which aims to prevent 1 million heart attacks and strokes in the US by 2017
- Medicare Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Initiatives
- A Hospital Quality and Efficiency Program partnership with The Medical Center at Bowling Green focused on improving specific quality measures, cost efficiency and the patient experience.
- Various Payor and Employer contracts which assume risk for cost efficiency and improved outcomes.
We invite you to learn more about the difference our work is making for our patients.
Med Center Health Physician Group is Patient-Centric
The impact Med Center Health Physician Group has on healthcare in our region is demonstrated by the positive outcomes of patients such as Barbara Dyer, who had open heart surgery at The Medical Center in 2016. Barbara’s successful recovery has allowed her to re-engage in life, doing the things she enjoys most — spending time with her family and bicycling with her grandchildren.
Barbara is one of many patients whose outcomes were improved by our quality initiatives. But we are not content to rest on our laurels — the work of providing extraordinary patient care is constantly evolving. In September 2016, not long after Barbara underwent her procedure, a Heart Failure Workgroup was established, chaired by Jacqueline Dawson Dowe, MD. As a result of the workgroup’s efforts, The Medical Center at Bowling Green was awarded the American Heart Association’s Get with The Guidelines – Heart Failure Bronze and Target: Heart Failure Honor Roll in 2018 and reached the Heart Failure Silver level in 2019.
Med Center Health Physician Group
3132 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101