On March 1, the Med Center Health Vaccine Clinic transitioned to Medical Center Urgentcare located at 291 New Towne Drive in Bowling Green. The vaccine is available to those 12 and older on a walk-in or appointment basis. Those who prefer to schedule an appointment for the vaccine or vaccine booster (see eligibility guidelines) may text the word COVID to 270-796-4400.
For those under 12, call Med Center Health Primary Care Bowling Green to make an appointment for the vaccine. An appointment can also be made by texting the word COVID to 270-796-4400.
At either location, anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Photo ID and insurance card are requested. Bring your vaccine card to receive a booster.
The CDC recommends that vaccinated persons receive a booster shot.
Who should get a booster:
- Adolescents 12-17 years old can get a Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine booster at least 5 months after completing the primary Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination series
- Adults 18 years and older
- Adults 18 years and older can get any of the COVID-19 vaccines authorized in the United States
- At least 5 months after completing the primary Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccination series OR
- At least 2 months after completing the primary Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J) COVID-19 vaccination series
Learn more about the booster shot at cdc.gov.
To request an appointment, text the word COVID to 270-796-4400. Please bring your vaccine card, photo ID and insurance card.
Medical Center Urgentcare291 New Towne DriveBowling Green, KY 42103