Seeking Board-Eligible or Board-Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join and established practice in Bowling Green, Kentucky. As the only open-heart surgery program in Southcentral Kentucky, Med Center Health Heart, Lung & Vascular Surgeons have the highest successful surgery rates and patient satisfaction in the nation. Our board-certified cardiothoracic surgeons perform coronary artery bypass grafting, valve replacement (including TAVR), ascending aortic aneurysm and dissection repair, and atrial and ventricular septal defect repairs. They also perform thoracic surgery for cancers and benign conditions, as well as other procedures involving the chest and lungs.
- Competitive base salary + production
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Visa sponsorship available
- Opportunity to join Med Center Health Partners, a clinically integrated health network
- Outstanding OR teams and support staff
- Dedicated open heart recovery unit
- Community based academic residency programs affiliated with The University of Kentucky (general surgery, OB/GYN, internal medicine and others)
- Four-year medical school on campus (UK Regional Campus)
ABOUT MED CENTER HEALTH AND BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY:
Med Center Health is a growing, six-hospital system serving over 12 counties with 560+ beds, system-wide. Our expanding system continuously invests in technology, facilities, new services, and our communities. Med Center Health currently has General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Transitional Year Residency programs, a Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology & Pulmonary Fellowship program, and a new satellite four-year medical school through the University of Kentucky.
Med Center Health is located in Southcentral Kentucky, a 12-county region rich in history, nature, urban life, and sports. A thriving university town with a progressive population helps drive Bowling Green’s ability to entertain. As the 3rd largest city in Kentucky and the dining and shopping mecca for a dozen surrounding counties, Bowling Green is brimming with restaurant and splurging options. Bowling Green is located just 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville.
Bowling Green is bustling with a diverse economy, award-winning schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate. First-class attractions that tell our stories, natural wonders that inspire exploration, and neighboring and historic communities that invite you in are all right here.
Bowling Green is home to many world-renowned businesses, industries, and attractions, including:
- Western Kentucky University – Home of the Hilltoppers
- GM Corvette Assembly Plant
- Fruit of the Loom World Headquarters
- The National Corvette Museum
- Mammoth Cave National Park (nearby)
- Lost River Cave and Zipline
- Bowling Green Ballpark – Home of the Minor League Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Beech Bend Amusement Park and Raceway
- NCM Motorsports Park
- Houchens Industries
- SKYPAC – Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
- Wide array of both public and private golf courses
COMMUNITY AND GOVERNMENT
PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEMS
Bowling Green City Schools
Warren County Public Schools
Gatton Academy for Mathematics & Science in Kentucky
Cayla Rios, Physician Recruiter