Email Trisha Lackey, Physician Recruiter, for more information.
Join our hospital-employed General Surgeons.
- Need based on growing demand for surgical services in this area
- Level 2 Trauma Designation in progress
- 17 State of the Art Operating Rooms
- Blocked Surgical Time
- 2 da Vinci Robots
- ER call 1:7
- 500-600 surgeries expected for each surgeons per year
- Bread and butter cases to be expected
- Competitive compensation
- Autonomous group creates excellent work environment
- Candidates must be comfortable working independently without physician supervision
- Competitive Compensation based on experience including full benefits package
This 300+ Bed Award Winning Medical Center is a great place to work. Med Center Health currently has General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Transitional Year Residency programs, a Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology & Pulmonary Fellowship program and a new satellite four-year medical school through the University of Kentucky.