Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Visitation Restrictions
Visitation restrictions are in effect at all Med Center Health hospitals and Cal Turner Rehab & Specialty Care.
Bowling Green, Ky. (April 24, 2019) – Med Center Health is delivering a bigger and better Expectant Parent Fair. This year, the Fair will be held Sunday, May 5 from 1-4 p.m. at The Medical Center-WKU Health Sciences Complex at the corner of Park Street and 31-W Bypass on The Medical Center campus. A semiannual event in the past, the Fair is being expanded and will now be held once a year.
The Expectant Parent Fair features a variety of exhibits, vendors and educational opportunities:
- Educational workshops for moms, dads and grandparents:
- Q&A with a Pediatrician (Debra Sowell, MD)
- Meet the Midwives (Leigh Lindsey, PhD, CNM, Courtney Maxfield, CNM, and Heather Finney, CNM)
- Infant CPR Demonstration (Kimmy Rheaume, EMT)
- Car Seat Safety Demonstration (Beverly Phelps, RN)
- Lactation Lounge (Calista Adams, RN, IBCLC, and Stacy Mosier, RN, IBCLC)
- Interactive booths and demonstrations
- More for parents with toddlers! A special area, hosted by the Warren County Public Library, will be set aside for story time, face painting and balloon animals
- Photo booth
- Light refreshments
- Tours of The Medical Center’s Mother-Baby Unit
- Fantastic door prizes, including a year’s supply of diapers and an Owlet Baby Care baby monitor with camera!
This event is free. For more information, call (270) 745-1098 or visit TheMedicalCenter.org.